First, the occasion of use
When we choose the cutting piece, we first choose the right one depending on the occasion of the cutting piece. Because the performance requirements of the cutting piece are different for different occasions, it is important to choose a reasonable cutting piece. We need to choose the China cutting disc for metal according to the occasion we use, which can increase the safety factor, improve work efficiency and reduce our use cost.
Second, the choice of cutting blades for ordinary cutting blades
Ordinary cutting machines usually refer to fixed cutting machines, cutting machines with a power of <3 kW and a rotational speed of 2900 rpm. Ordinary cutters typically cut workpieces that are less than 50 mm in diameter. However, since the cutting power is small in order to reduce the radial frictional resistance, we usually choose a cutting piece with a thickness of 3.2 mm. The cut piece is thinner and has a certain elasticity, and it feels sharper when cut.
Third, high power cutting machine cutting blade selection
High-power cutting blades usually use a cutting power of more than 5.5 kW, a rotational speed of 2800 rpm, and a large diameter of the cutting workpiece. Because the torque force during cutting is large, the damage to the cutting piece is also relatively large, so the low price disc for metal is required to have a certain rigidity. Therefore, under normal circumstances, we will use a cutting piece with a thickness of 3.8 mm.
Shandong grinding wheel manufacturer: inspection before grinding machine
2018-04-14 09:25:07 Longshun Mill Industry Co., Ltd. Read
1) Check if the fasteners are loose, if necessary, tighten them.
2) Focus on checking whether the grinding wheel has cracks and replace it if necessary. Inspection method: Tap the grinding wheel with a wooden stick to make a crisp sound.
3) Move the grinding wheel by hand to observe whether the grinding wheel is flexible and light, and listen to the sound.
4) Check if the direction of rotation of the grinding wheel is correct, and the grinding debris will fly downward from the grinding wheel in the correct direction.
5) Start the power supply. If the vibration and noise are abnormal, stop it immediately and hang it up, and let the maintenance worker overhaul.
6) Check that the gap between the outer circle of the grinding wheel and the workpiece carrier should be ≤ 3mm.
7) Check if the grounding of the grinder is intact